Improved Regulation for Your Printer Fleet
Companies often overlook how much they spend on printing. According to research by Gartner Group, a given business can spend as much as 3% of its annual budget just on printing-related expenses.
That percentage can translate into thousands or tens of thousands of dollars. If you don’t take steps to regulate printing in your workplace, that figure can go up even higher than necessary.
COECO Office Systems can help you keep printing under control. With our Rules-Based Printing solution, you can:
- Reduce waste from printing in your office
- Improve the security of your documents
- Promote responsibility among employees and managers
Benefits of COECO’s Rules-Based Printing
Rules-Based Printing shows you how to manage device usage through features on the machines themselves. For example, you can:
- Set up supply-conserving practices like duplex printing
- Set quotas on printing by user, group or department
- Observe who uses your printers
- See which documents get printed on your devices
In ways such as these, Rules-Based Printing discourages wasteful printing practices. It also allows you to keep closer watch over your sensitive information.
More Print Management
Rules-Based Printing is just one way that COECO can help you operate better. For information on our other Print Management solutions, go to the pages listed below:
COECO also offers Document Solutions to help you manage your digital files better. To learn more, check out these pages:
To discuss how Rules-Based Printing can help fine-tune your processes,