PALO ALTO, Calif., February 21, 2019 – Ahead of MWC Barcelona, HP Inc. today announced enhancements to its Device as a Service (DaaS) offering to support a broad range of customer and partner needs for modern IT management. HP introduced new analytics and reporting capabilities with HP TechPulse, the extension of HP DaaS for Apple across Europe, and the expansion of HP Tech Café Market and Walk Up centers around the world.
“The workforce is evolving with more remote and highly mobile employees. Today’s approach to modern IT management must simplify how commercial organizations provide the right devices for the job, deliver management with insight, and provide flexibility for their businesses,” said Bill Avey, Global Head and General Manager, Personal Systems, HP Inc. “As a result, HP continues to reinvent its solutions based on customer and partner insights to ensure we are meeting their needs.”
New analytics and reporting with HP TechPulse. HP TechPulse technology monitors and predicts device health enabling customers, or partners, to more proactively manage multi-OS device environments. HP continues to build on this technology by adding new analytics and reports to help customers better manage and plan their IT resources. New enhancements include:
- Predictive analytics for Android1 and Mac devices complete HP’s multi-OS capabilities to proactively address customer issues with hard disk and batteries. For Mac devices, TechPulse now provides thermal and over-heating intelligence before these problems affect users.
- Windows 10 hardware upgrade compatibility report to help customers plan for Windows 10 migration with the upcoming end of support for Windows.
- Improved inventory reports with the ability to manually add devices to help IT manage device inventory.
- Improved BIOS report to help customers identify potential vulnerabilities at the BIOS level.
- Suport for Microsoft telemetry integration to give customers a more comprehensive view of their fleet and to help customers make the most of their investments.
Availability of HP Tech Café Market solutions around the world. HP Tech Café Market vending and smart locker solutions help IT transform on-site service delivery enhancing the customer experience by reducing downtime and making accessories and devices available to customer employees in a secure and convenient solution. Supporting the modern workforce, HP Tech Café Market and Walk-up solutions are now available in more than 60 countries and provides IT Service Management (ITSM) integration and automated smart device and accessories replenishment in the vending solution.
- HP TechPulse updates will be available worldwide in March 2019.
- HP DaaS for Apple is available now in the US and 20 European countries.
- HP Tech Café Market will be available in more than 60 countries in March 2019.
For more information on Device as a Service, please visit https://hp.com. For more information about HP Tech Café Market, please visit https://hp.com