COECO Office Systems, the premier provider of business technology products and services, is expanding and seeking to hire an Outside Sales Representative to join our team.
The office technology industry is a $25.7 billion dollar industry that is growing as paper documents transition to digital document workflow solutions. COECO is a distributor/servicer of document equipment and software solutions from industry leading manufacturers like Canon, Sharp, Xerox & Kyocera. COECO also specializes in electronic document management software and integrations.
The primary responsibility for this position is selling business technology solutions through prospecting and cold calling.
- Telephone prospecting & face to face cold calling
- Conducting client needs analysis
- Develop solutions for new and existing customers that include Hardware, Software and Managed Services within an assigned territory
- Conducting solutions demonstrations
- Presenting and closing solutions offers
- Managing clients throughout the lifecycle of their contracts
- Responsible for growth and expansion in your territory
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
- Ability to work closely with your sales managers, the sales trainers, analysts and others within the COECO sales support process
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Related Dimensions
- Business to business sales experience
- Ability to cold call and handle rejection
- Strong leadership qualities and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly motivated, competitive, results driven professional
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 4+ years of successful business to business sales experience, prefer industry specific experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed pre-set sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to talk on the phone and work with various computer tools and applications.
- Ability to type and compose written communication in various forms.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to client sites.
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods at times.
- Ability to lift 20+lbs on occasion.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance is required.
Benefits & Compensation
COECO offers a competitive compensation package. COECO also offers an excellent benefits package which is a significant part of our employee's total compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our employees and their families with high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and child(ren)
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options - Set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac Insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help protect your family against the loss of income with various types of insurance
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets covered
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Plan w/ Match upon eligibility and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential for a well-balanced life
COECO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information or predisposition, military/veteran status, citizenship status, marital status or any other group protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Remuneration for this role: $35,000 - $75,000 annually + uncapped commission opportunity. Compensation packages include salary, commission, bonus, spiffs and incentives, car allowance and phone allowance. Individual compensation packages are competitive and commensurate based on various factors unique to each candidate, including skill set, experience, qualifications, and other job-related reasons.