Throughout COECO’s 98 years of serving clients in the Rocky Mount and greater North Carolina area, we have strived always to offer the latest and greatest technology to keep our clients at the top of their game. This is why we are now proud to offer Managed IT services, to ensure that our client's security and IT environment are running at peak performance.
As your Managed IT provider, we want to provide relief and peace of mind, so that you can focus on more of your strategic business initiatives rather than worry about day-to-day IT operations.
What to Expect
When working with COECO, you can expect:
Unlimited Help Desk Phone Support and Remote Support (During Office Hours) Instead of waiting for in-person IT support, we can help you troubleshoot and resolve Microsoft Windows® operating system and Microsoft Office Suite® issues remotely.
24/7 Remote Monitoring Services
These services include:
- Device health monitoring
- Troubleshooting hardware issues
- Responding to alarms generated by the COECO Network Management Systems
- SNMP monitoring and reporting
- Syslog database management
- Stewardship reports featuring trending and historical reporting of monitored devices available online
- Configuration management including a weekly backup of existing configuration files in routers, firewalls, and switches
- Web-based access to management tools and reports (optional)
- Remote Microsoft Windows® operating system updates
- Centralized Antivirus/Spyware/Malware protection
- Proactive maintenance
Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery
You never have to worry about losing important documents or not being able to restore your computer after catastrophic failure. We’ve got you covered through our backup and recovery options.
Initial configuration of computer and document backups are charged at the hourly rate listed below. Additional hardware may need to be purchased for computer image backup.
New and Reconditioned Hardware
- Laptops and PC’s
- Routers, Switches and Cabling
- Wireless Access Points
- NAS Devices
A Holistic Approach to Your Business
At COECO, we like to take a holistic approach to your office solutions to achieve optimal efficiency, productivity, and security. This means that although we do offer each service individually, we highly encourage every company to at least consider document and network solutions. If you’d like to talk through the options you have available through COECO, contact us!